Don’t miss this chance to work with an awesome team, and join the thought leaders in cellular technology mapping, and analysis.
About: Hawk Analytics is a hi-tech software startup that specializes in big data analysis and geographic mapping solutions. The company’s Software-As-A-Service product – CellHawk – is used by local, state & federal law enforcement agencies to analyze data during investigations. The product has a proven track record of helping agencies save time and solve more crimes. More information about the company can be found at www.hawkanalytics.com.
Position Summary: Hawk Analytics is looking engineering talent to test & support our world-class SaaS applications. This is a hands-on position that will be responsible for designing & delivering solutions to complex big-data & GIS problems using the latest technologies.
Position Location: Dallas/Fort Worth area
Skill Set Preferred:
- Position may involve working with sensitive data. Candidate must have excellent moral character and be able to pass a background check
- Excellent Java skills
- Experience developing web-based applications (e.g. REST APIs, Single-Page Apps, SSO)
- Strong software engineering process fundamentals (e.g. Agile/Scrum, testing levels & methodologies, use of bug-tracking tools, git, etc.)
- A track record of delivering successful software
- Strong appreciation of the importance of usability in the user interface
- Fanatical pursuit of quality in the work you deliver
- An interest in GIS (graphical information systems) & mapping
- An interest in criminal justice
- B.S. / M.S. Computer Science (or similar)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send resume to Nicole Poser, Senior Director of Business Operations firstname.lastname@example.org.