Hawk Analytics is currently looking for our next Customer Success Analyst! Don’t miss this chance to work with an awesome team, and join the thought leaders in cellular technology mapping, and analysis.
Customer Success Analyst
Position Summary: Hawk Analytics is looking for a qualified candidate to join our Customer Success Team. This entry level position will focus on supporting the CellHawk customer base by aiding customers in using CellHawk to its fullest investigative capabilities. Duties also include assisting with internal office tasks and projects. Candidate will receive on-the-job training in cellular technology, mapping and analysis.
- Work with customers daily to ensure proper use of CellHawk in solving crimes
- Researching and posting relevant content to web forums, support pages and help manuals
- Account management and CRM maintenance
- Maintain monthly and yearly statistics to gauge customer needs
- Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
- Additional projects as assigned by management
- Position will involve occasional travel
- Strong Microsoft Excel background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong grammar usage
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Customer service professionalism
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Position will involve working with sensitive data. Candidate must have excellent moral character and be able to pass a background check
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Employment Type: Full-time
- 2+ years customer support
- Experience using CRM tool
- Background in criminal justice or software disciplines
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, along with their resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call Nicole Poser, Director of Business Operations, at 469-373-4295 ext 702.