- This event has passed.
Cellular Technology and Records Analysis
Law Enforcement Only
Scott, LA – Lafayette Area
3-DAY IN-PERSON OFFERING
April 25 - April 27
A UNIQUE DUAL CERTIFICATION OPPORTUNITY
CERTIFICATE IN CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY
ABM Intel certifies the student in cellular technology and records analysis.
CERTIFIED CELLHAWK USER
Students will also be formally trained and certified in CellHawk.
This is a basic course designed for investigators and analysts who are new to Call Detail Record (CDR) mapping and analysis, and new to CellHawk. The course will provide the students with the basic skills to obtain, understand, and use CDRs in their investigations. Several hands-on labs will provide the students with an understanding of how to interpret, load and analyze CDRs using CellHawk training accounts. You do not need to be a CellHawk customer to attend this class. This class is presented by one of our certified, strategic training partners, A.B.M. Intel.
- Law enforcement resources
- Cellular providers, technology, and evolution
- Legal concerns, demand, and preservation
- Target development
- Provider records
- Subscriber records
- Call Detail Records and other billing records
- Manual mapping
- Mapping software (CellHawk)
- Courtroom testimony
- Practical exercises
- Windows-based laptop
- Microsoft Excel (2010 or newer)
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- USB / wireless mouse (recommended)
- Administrator privileges (recommended)