Position Summary: Hawk Analytics is looking for a qualified candidate who will join our Customer Success Team. This position will focus on supporting the CellHawk customer base. The Hawk Customer Success Team Member will aid customers in using CellHawk to fullest investigative capabilities and to understand the information contained in Call Detail Records (CDRs). The Team member will be available and involved with the customer at all stages of the investigative process, from crime to courtroom.
- Assisting current investigations involving CDRs and geo-located mapping to multiple federal, state and local agencies
- Working with customers on a daily basis to ensure proper use of CellHawk in solving crimes
- Assisting customers in accurately interpreting CDRs
- Working exigent requests on a case by case basis
- Authoring relevant content to web forums, support pages, and help manuals
- Developing and conducting product training to the customer base on CellHawk functionality and new features in person and via Webinar
- This is a work from home position, with occasional travel
Skill Set Preferred: The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong CDR and cellular technology knowledge base
- Ability to map CDRs manually
- Familiarity of common carrier CDR file formats
- 3+ years Law Enforcement/Compliance Center/Analytical Experience
- Experience using CellHawk highly desirable
- B.S. / M.S. in Criminal Justice or Crime Analysis (or similar)
- Strong Microsoft Excel background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Position will involve working with sensitive data. Candidate must have excellent moral character and be able to pass a background check
Salary is based on experience and will be discussed further in the interview process.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter along with their resume to our Director of Customer Success, Nicole Poser at email@example.com for consideration.