About: Hawk Analytics is a SaaS firm that specializes in big data analysis and geographic mapping solutions using Call Detail Recording data from cellular providers. The company’s proprietary software – CellHawk – is used by local, state & federal law enforcement agencies to analyze data during investigations. Hawk Analytics has a proven track record of helping agencies save time, reduce costs and solve more crimes. More information about the company can be found at www.hawkanalytics.com.
Position Summary: Hawk Analytics is looking for a qualified candidate to join our Customer Success Team. This position will focus on supporting the CellHawk customer base by aiding customers in using CellHawk to its fullest investigative capabilities. Duties also include assisting with internal office tasks and projects. Candidate will receive on-the-job training in cellular technology, mapping and analysis.
- Work with customers daily to ensure proper use of CellHawk in solving crimes
- Researching and posting relevant content to web forums, support pages and help manuals
- Account management and CRM maintenance
- Maintain monthly and yearly statistics to gauge customer needs
- Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
- Additional projects as assigned by management
- Position will involve occasional travel
- Strong Microsoft Excel background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong grammar usage
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Customer service professionalism
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Position will involve working with sensitive data. Candidate must have excellent moral character and be able to pass a background check
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Employment Type: Full-time
- 2+ years customer support
- Experience using CRM tool
- Background in criminal justice or software disciplines
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, along with their resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call Nicole Poser, Director of Business Operations, at 469-373-4295 ext 702.