Are you tracking phones with live pings? Wish it was easier to quickly map them and get answers?
Now it is with CellHawk’s Ping Listener!
CellHawk 3.4 includes a major upgrade to our Ping Listener to allow investigators to spend more time chasing phones instead of building maps. Read about our newest features!
- Auto Refresh: See the newest ping centered in the map without ever interacting with the keyboard or mouse – no need to manually refresh anymore.
- Email Alerts: Set entry/exit email alerts based on a specific distance from a location or by a GeoZone. Alerts are emailed to one or many email addresses when your target phone is on the move. Click on the hyperlink in the email for a quick-view map with the most current target phone location along with the accuracy radius.
- Alert Tone: Turn ON an Alert Tone “ping” which triggers each time a new ping arrives, providing you an immediate notification to direct your focus to your CellHawk screen.
Auto Timezone Adjustment
- Set a specified timezone for your live pings.
- Set either your local time zone or the time zone where the target phone is located
- No more incorrect time off-sets – view ping in local time.